Nokomai Valley Accommodation is a recent addition to the Station. It gives visitors to Nokomai an opportunity to experience high country farm life and take advantage of the activities including:
- Fishing, plus guided fly fishing
- Mountain biking
- Walking / hiking
- Heli excursions
- Farm famils/ tours
- GolfCross cross country golf
There are 4 comfortable, spacious one or two bedroom cottages. Guests have the option of self catering or meals in the accommodation's dining room by prior arrangement.
- Super kingsized beds, or king singles
- Large sofa bed in lounge
- Spacious living area
- Kitchenette with fridge, microwave,two benchtop electric elements
- Tea / coffee
- Bathroom including laundry
- Sky TV, DVD Player,Internet access, telephone
- Serviced daily
- BBQ available
Reception / Dining Area
Located in the old stone historic house originally built in 1870's and restored in 2000 as a Millenium project. Surrounded by the old trees and outbuildings of the first garden , the house is used as a dining room and reception area for guests and groups. It is also used for catering for bus tours, 4WD and cycling tours, and agri tours.
As a Destination
Nokomai Valley hosts many New Zealanders as well as overseas visitors and suits:
- The independent traveller
- Small group tours
- Business groups for team building retreat, staff rewards,
- Family occasions, birthdays, anniversaries, reunions, weddings
Accommodation gift vouchers available, please contact us for more information.
1 Sept 2013 until 31 May 2014
- One bedroom cottage (sleeps up to 3) $310
- Two bedroom, one bathroom cottage (sleeps up to 5) $390
- Two bedroom, two bathroom cottage (sleeps up to 5) $450
Please enquire for special rates for:
- Week long bookings
- Accommodation and meals
10% discount for more than 3 nights stay.
Meals are available upon request. If you have any special dietry needs please advise us before arriving.
|Breakfast||$25 per person|
|Lunch||$15 per person|
|Dinner||$55 per person|
Station / Farm Tours
Station and farm tours are available at Nokomai taking in up to 2 hours of a real New Zealand farm experience. For more information please contact us.
|Each additional person over 2||$25 per person|
Note: Maximum of 4-5 people
Included in daily rate, complimentary use of mountain bikes, walking trails, and GolfCross equipment
Click on the logo above to go to the Boutique Lodgings website.
Please note that prices and conditions displayed on this website are correct at the time of publishing and we endeavour to keep the information up to date. Please contact us or fill in the booking request form to get a confirmed cost for your stay with us.